Image / Banner Slider 4 - Expression Web Add-In
Easy and effective way to present your products, services and portfolio photos.
A picture is worth a thousand words. A slideshow is worth a million.
- Stylish and flexible - create your own styles or use preset themes, customizable in any aspect.
- Effective transactions - banners are rotated with a nice cross-fade or scroll effect with smooth acceleration/deceleration and adjustable speed.
- Navigation - navigation buttons allow to skip the automatic sequence and switch to any banner any time you like.
- Pause on mouseover - the animation stops to let the user study the currently displayed banner when his mouse hovers over the slider.
- Caption - display titles and text information related to your images over the image.
- Full cross-browser compatibility - works in all currently used browsers (such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE8 - IE11, Safari, Opera, etc.), degrades gracefully in very old browsers.
- Valid HTML and CSS - image slider markup complies with HTML, XHTML and CSS standards and passes W3C and Expression Web validity checks.
- Accessible - the slider complies with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- No frameworks required - no third party frameworks are required, the code is light, fast and easy to maintain. No Flash, Java or canvas is required.
- User-friendly Expression Web add-in GUI - GUI is there for you to make style editing as easy as it can be. If you need to change a color, all you do is pick a color, you don't change a hex value in a CSS file. All settings are organized, grouped, and labeled.
- Live WYSIWYG preview - see how your slider looks and behaves in a browser, as you edit it. Any change in the style or structure is instantly reflected in IE browser embedded into this window.
- Preset themes - use one of the many preset themes as a building base for your image banner slider design, or apply it to an existing slider at any time.
- No monthly fee or subscription - you don't have to pay monthly fee or subscription fee.
- Dedicated support team - our support team is more than happy to assist you in setting up your slider.
- Free trial - no need to buy a pig in a poke, take advantage of a risk-free fully functional 15-day trial before handing over your money.
- 60 day money back guarantee - If our product does not suit you, we will return your money, no questions asked.
- jQuery support - slider will take full advantage of jQuery, if present.
- Responsive content scaling - all content including images and captions scales down proportionally along with the slider.
- CSS3 transitions - CSS3 transitions make changes in color and size smooth and gradual.
- Ken Burns effect - Ken Burns panning and zooming effect transition has been added.
- Bootstrap friendly - slider integrates seamlessly into Bootstrap-based pages.
- Microsoft Edge support - all animations now work in the new Microsoft's browser.
- Free updates to all coming 4.x.x versions.
- Responsive - slider will automatically adjust its size to fit into its container.
- Improved support for touch devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.) - full support for tap events and swipe gestures added.
- New effective transition animations - Matrix, Fireworks, Puzzles, Mosaic.
Image Slider examples
Horizontal scroll, numbered buttons, captions
Wave animation, image-based buttons, captions
Image-based buttons, crossfade transaction
Rich caption, image-based buttons, vertical scroll
- The new Airbus 380 was initially offered in two models. The A380-800 original configuration carried 555 passengers in a three-class configuration or 853 passengers in a single-class economy configuration.
- The 747-400 is among the fastest airliners in service with a cruise speed of Mach 0.855 (up to 570 mph). The passenger version can accommodate 416 passengers in a three-class layout or 524 passengers in a two-class layout.
- The Il-96-300 has a standard passenger capacity of 262 seats in a two-class configuration with 18 seats with a seat pitch of 54 inches and 244 seats with a pitch of 32 inches.
Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Microsoft Expression Web 4, 3(SP2), 2, 1, Microsoft FrontPage 2003, 2002, 2000