Advanced CSS Drop Down Menu 2 - Dreamweaver Extension
Create professional full-featured CSS drop down menus in a few easy steps.
This powerful Dreamweaver extension completely automates the process of creating and managing professional horizontal and vertical CSS drop down menus.
Enhanced user experience
It is hard to overestimate the significance of a first impression and how much a navigation menu contributes into your site's look and feel. If your drop down menu is slow to start, is jerky, flickering, or irritates your visitors by accidental closing, it surely does not serve your site well. In Ajatix we worked hard to make sure our CSS menu meets the top standards of usability.
- Smoother navigation - adjustable opening and closing delays and mouse movement prediction make the menu forgivable to mouse movement errors and prevent accidental closing and flickering of drop downs.
- Animated opening - optional roll, slide and fade animations with adjustable speed, direction and easing make drop downs appear more natural.
- Highlight current page - highlight the item linking to the currently viewed page to let your site visitor know where he is on your site.
- Accessible - the Advanced CSS Drop Down Menu complies with W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and is accessible to the widest range of users.
- Cross-browser compatible - works in all currently used browsers (such as IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, etc.) and in most outdated browsers (including IE5.x), degrades gracefully in very old browsers.
- Advanced support of touch devices - designed for top-notch user experience on iPhone, iPad, Android, and other touch devices. Now enhanced with Tap Away to Close feature.
- Professional look - designed by professional programmers and designers Ajatix CSS menus improve overall impression of your site and add credibility to it.
Improved Search engine optimization
A navigation menu is one of the few site elements containing links and placed on every page of your site. How much can it contribute into your site search engine ranking? Can you afford to neglect that factor or would you rather use a professional CSS menu optimized for better rank, higher position and more targeted visitors?
- Nested unordered lists - your menu structure is presented to search engines in semantically correct, hierarchically structured form, just the way they love it.
- Text over images - the text on buttons is not made with solid images, this is a real text that can optionally be placed over a background image. Search engines highly respect this text within anchors.
- Link titles - title attributes can be added to links to provide more information about the links.
- Valid HTML and CSS - the menu markup complies with HTML, XHTML and CSS standards and passes W3C and Dreamweaver validity checks.
Easy to set up and support
We have put great effort into making the Advanced CSS Drop Down menu simple to set up and modify, and hope that you will appreciate the flexibility and intuitiveness of the extension's GUI.
- User-friendly Dreamweaver extension GUI - no need to dig into CSS files, make any change in menu style or structure with few comprehensive clicks.
- Preset themes - use one of the many preset themes as a building base for your menu design, or apply it to an existing menu at any time.
- Variety of styles - create your own styles or use preset themes, customizable in any aspect.
- Live preview - see how your menu will look in a browser as you edit. Any change in the menu style or structure will be instantly reflected in IE browser embedded into this window.
- Re-enterable - re-enter the extension GUI to modify your menu any time later.
- Unlimited number of sublevels - deep menu structures are possible.
- Support for Sliding Doors technique - same image can be used for items having different width.
- Multiple menus on a page - you can have as many CSS drop down menus on a page as you like.
- Dreamweaver templates supported - easily update your menu across the whole site by placing it into a Dreamweaver template.
- Product documentation - Advanced CSS Drop Down menu comes with full, detailed documentation that describes every feature and menu setting.
Value for money
The Advanced CSS Drop Down Menu extension saves you time and money and pays you back within a short time.
- All-in-one product - create horizontal, vertical, tabbed, text or image based menus with a single tool.
- Save your time - the process of setting up your menu is quick and pleasant, the result is professional.
- Save your money - your time costs money, so does the time of designers, programmers and SEO specialists. Select from a wide range of ready-to-use designs, customize them in no time. Use best practice solutions developed by professionals. Meet your deadlines, decrease time to market, decrease support costs.
- Unlimited number of sites - use this extension to generate CSS menus for as many sites as you need.
- No monthly fee or subscription - you don't have to pay monthly fee or subscription fee.
- Dedicated support team - our support team is more than happy to assist you in setting up your menu.
- Free trial - no need to buy a pig in a poke, take advantage of a risk-free fully functional 15-day trial before handing over your money.
- 60 day money back guarantee - If our product does not suit you, we will return your money, no questions asked.
What's new in version 2
- Improved support for touch devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.) - Tap to open a dropdown, tap away to close. If a link has a drop-down submenu, first tap opens the submenu, second tap triggers the link.
- Individual styles (color, image) can be assigned to buttons (each button can have its own color and image).
- New preset menu themes have been added.
- Free updates to all coming 2.x.x versions.
Advanced CSS Drop Down Menu examples
- CSS Menu
Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
Mac OS 10.8.x, 10.7.x, 10.6.x, 10.5.x
Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, 8.0, MX 2004, MX